"Marilyn Monroe meets Ella Fitzgerald meets Taylor Swift"
Guest at JJ Media Anniversary
- Vintage weddings and parties
- Christmas receptions
- During-dinner entertainment
- Restaurants and hotels
- Drinks receptions
- Great Gatsby (1920s) themes
- Hollywood parties
- 1940s/50s vintage themes
- Vintage Fayres
About Bella Fitzella
Bella Fitzella has been performing since the age of 9. Now in her twenties, she is a professional vocalist and singing teacher, and a vocals and songwriting graduate from the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in London. She has been mentored by celebrity vocal coach, BBC Fame Academy’s David Grant (The Spice Girls, The Saturdays, Take That) since she was 16. Bella Fitzella has 11 years of music industry experience, singing on stages at world-renowned venues such as the Royal Albert Hall, Ronnie Scott’s and Red Rocks Colorado, singing in studios including Metropolis, Sleeper and Abbey Road, and recording with producers such as Matt Hay (Robbie Williams, Olly Murs, Ed Sheeran, Emeli Sandé) & Paul Stanborough (Tinie Tempah, Britney Spears, Paolo Nutini, Sarah Close). She was a Larmer Tree Festival Breakthrough Finalist in 2016 and her own original swing music has been praised by UK jazz royalty such as Clare Teal and Marcella Puppini of The Puppini Sisters. Bella has been performing at weddings, private parties and events since 2008. London-based Bella is available for hire worldwide as a solo with backing tracks, an acoustic duo with piano/guitar, or as a trio with double bass or a sax/clarinet player.
As standard Bella Fitzella provides:
- 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets
- Solo, duo or trio act
- Beautiful, classy, intimate live music perfect for smaller events, champagne receptions or during-dinner entertainment
- Stunning repertoire from Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe to Taylor Swift, Sam Smith and Beyoncé
- Professional PA and lighting
- Pre-mixed playlist before and between live sets (tailored to your event)
- PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance
- Special request performed
- Your choice of Gatsby 1920s, Old Hollywood /Black Tie, Marilyn Monroe, or vintage 1950s looks.